I just wanted to take a moment to apologize for not posting anything for awhile. I have had a horrible flu for the past 2 weeks and am just now getting to the point where I can get back to business. Soon you will see more posts, updates, and the like.
Here’s some quick updates:
- Freedom to Marry Day was a HUGE success thanks to the amazing efforts of MEUSA!
- We gathered another few feet (stacked) of signature pages on the Open Letter to Obama!
- Willow Witte (the co-founder of JTI) is on a month-long visit to California. She’s meeting with leaders in the movement, attending some amazing events, and finding great partners for future JTI events!
- We are still working on what we want to lend our support to in March, which is a key month for the Prop 8 battle (We’ll keep you posted)
- Finally, there are a few great winners for our “Share Your Ideas” contest in which we asked our members to share their ideas for future events. We will be contacting the owners of those ideas soon and working with them to make each event a reality!
Thanks so much for your patience and your amazing emails wishing me a quick recovery!! You guys are amazing!!!!